from left: Ms. Fu Heng 付恒, art teacher at Guiyang Hualin Middle School 贵阳华麟中学; retired English teacher Twinkle Cao Shan 曹闪; Rose Yu Lu, English teacher at Guiyang Hualin Middle School 贵阳华麟中学 ; Sandy Yue Junwei 岳军维, English teacher at Guiyang American-Canadian International School 贵阳美加国际学校; and exhibitor, a Shui minority embroiderer, and her daughter.
Cosplay, with local Guiyang college students
Pam Najdowski, Textile Treasures, Chinese Minority Textiles & Silver Ornaments. Dealer in Miao silver work, Chinese children’s hats, embroidered & batik textiles, antique baskets & wooden tools, at Travelers Market in Santa Fe’s De Vargas Center, New Mexico, US, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.textiletreasures.info, address: 1810 Paseo de la Conquistadora, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501 USA 美国, tel: (505) 982-1172 or (505) 920-4970
from Textile Treasures website, www.textiletreasures.info/ : The People’s Republic of China officially recognizes 56 nationalities which make up their population. The Han people speaking dialects of Chinese comprise approximately 91% of the population, while the minority nationalities belonging to various other linguistic groups compose the remaining 9%. The Miao, Dong, Zhaung, Yi, Yao, Hani, Buyi, and Maonan living in mountainous areas of the southwestern provinces of Guizhou, Guangxi, Hunan, Yunnan, and Sichuan are the main minorities whose incredible work are represented in our website.