This video ties together many years of my activity here in China. I have multiple objectives in the creation of this video:
- Inspire young people to get involved in technology.
- Teach “Technology English” in a relevant format.
- Allow English learners to listen and “catch” informal English conversation.
- Introduce Guiyang/Guizhou as a legitimate technology center in China. It is also known as China’s “Big Data Valley”
- Introduce the “Pixmoving” company as a small research company with big ideas for Autonomous Vehicles (AV).
- Demonstrate how innovative competition can take place between people of countries from all over the world, making the world a better place through technology. Vigorous competition and friendships between countries is good.Please contact me at USAInfo@yahoo.com with your comments.